- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Orientation sessions set for incoming kindergartners
Monday, March 20, 2017 8:22 AM
Huntington County elementary schools will hold kindergarten orientation sessions in April and May.
Children who will be 5 years old by Aug. 1 are eligible to enroll in kindergarten in the fall of 2017. They and their parents are invited to attend the orientation sessions. Parents should bring the child’s original birth certificate and record of immunizations.
For more information, contact the child’s school.
Orientation sessions are:
• Andrews Elementary — April 20 at 6 p.m. The school is located at 509 E. Jefferson St., Andrews. For information, call 786-3021.
• Flint Springs Elementary — April 25 at 6 p.m. The school is located at 1360 E. Tipton St., Huntington. For information, call 356-7612.
• Lancaster Elementary — April 27 from 5:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. The school is located at 2932W-300S, Huntington. For information, call 468-2816.
• Lincoln Elementary — May 2 at 6 p.m. The school is located at 2037 E. Taylor St., Huntington. For information, call 356-2914.
• Northwest Elementary — April 20 at 7 p.m. The school is located at 4524W-800N, Huntington. For information, call 344-1455.
• Roanoke Elementary — April 11 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. The school is located at 423 W. Vine St., Roanoke. For information, call 672-2806
• Salamonie Elementary — April 19 at 6 p.m. The school is located at 1063E-900S, Warren. For information, call 468-3093.
• Huntington Catholic Primary — April 18 at 6:30 p.m. The school is located at 820 Cherry St. For information, call 356-2320.