- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
iAB recognizes employees reaching milestones
Monday, March 20, 2017 8:20 AM
iAB financial bank has recognized 38 employees celebrating milestone anniversaries with the organization during 2017. These employees represent a combined 365 years of service and on Thursday, March 2, a breakfast was held in their honor.
At this gathering, employees also took the opportunity to select the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) of Fort Wayne to receive a $1,000 donation in commemoration of the partnerships iAB has formed with both its employees as well as with the community.
In the past six years, iAB has donated $6,000 to area organizations in honor of these employees and their service.
The employees honored include:
• 40 years of service — Teresa Springer.
• 25 years — Karen Cameron and Maggie Campbell.
• 20 years — Kelly Short.
• 15 years — Cathy Earnhart, Brad Fordham, Paul Grandlienard and Leah Hartung.
• 10 years — Jon Coe, Tammy Dawson, Mary Dolk, Julie Goodwin, Steve Habig, Pam Haddock, Jennifer Hethcote, Todd Martin, Kelly Maxfield, Lee Pasko, Jan Pomaville, Sharon Rorick, Tyler Shawgo, Michele Stoller and Cathy Whitesel.
• Five years — Janeen Bercot, Stephanie Bolding, Claudia Boxell, Kelly Dawson, Alex Dove, Krystle Goldsberry, Dennis Holman, Daniel McCarty, Jody Morrissey, Haley Neuenschwander, Maxine Ptak, Karen Shero, Brad Stanfield, Marian Steffen and Randy Steiner.
iAB financial bank employs approximately 290 people throughout Allen, Huntington, Marshall and Wells counties.