- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Tipton House to host three community programs
Thursday, August 29, 2013 8:12 AM
In observance of National Assisted Living Week, Sept. 8 to 14, Tipton House Assisted Senior Living will host a series of events designed to bring together residents, families, employees, volunteer and the community to celebrate "Homemade Happiness."
The "Homemade Happiness" theme acknowledges the contributions of staff, residents and families in making the assisted living community a home.
The week's events include:
• Sept. 11, noon to 1 p.m. - Southern Care Home Health will be at the Tipton House to share information on aromatherapy.
Guests can tour the Tipton House and get a free lunch to go (supplies limited).
• Sept. 12, 6 to 7 p.m. - Everyone is invited to attend a sundae bar. Heartland Home Health will be at the Tipton House to share information on Medicare Part A.
• Sept. 13, 11:45 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. - Home Care Services will be at the Tipton House to share information on balance awareness. Lunch will be served, at a cost. Registration is required for this event.
Tipton House is located at 460 Forks of the Wabash Way, Huntington.
For more information call 356-2028 or email mmuchow@al cco.com.