- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Red Cross announces its May blood drives
Thursday, April 25, 2013 7:40 AM
The Red Cross of Huntington County announces three upcoming blood drives in the month of May.
• May 9 - From 12:30 to 3 p.m., Miller's Merry Manor in Huntington, will host a blood drive. The facility is located at 1500 Grant St.
• May 13 - Evangelical United Methodist Church will host a blood drive from 1 to 6:30 p.m., in the main room. The church is located at 1000 Flaxmill Rd., Huntington.
• May 15 - From 2:30 to 7 p.m., a blood drive will be held at Lancaster Elementary School in the gymnasium. This is a "Pint Size Heroes" blood drive.
The school is located at 2932W-300S, Huntington.
To schedule an appointment to donate please call 1-800-733-2767 or visit redcrossblood.org for more information.
Individuals who are 17 years of age (16 with parental permission in Indiana and Ohio), meet weight and height requirements (110 pounds or more, depending on their height) and are in generally good health may be eligible to donate blood.
A Red Cross blood donor card or other form of positive ID is required before donating blood.