- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Extension announces weekly 4-H activities
Monday, April 15, 2013 7:58 AM
The Huntington County office of Purdue Extension has announced this week's 4-H activities.
Monday, April 15
• 6 p.m. - Archery. Community Building, Hier's Park.
• 6:30 p.m. - Canine Capers. Community Building, Hier's Park.
Tuesday, April 16
• 6:30 p.m. - Corn Cob. Faith Lutheran Church.
• 7 p.m. - Future Leaders. Home of the Littles.
• Ag Day, Huntington County third-graders. Hier's Park.
Wednesday, April 17
• 6 p.m. - Golden Eagles. Family Living Building, Hier's Park.
• 6:30 p.m. - Warren Township Wranglers. Manasseh Stables.
• 7 p.m. - Blue Ribbon Riders. Heritage Hall, Hier's Park.
Thursday, April 18
• 6:30 p.m. - Waggin' Tails. Community Building, Hier's Park.
• 7 p.m. - We Win. Home of the Tyners.
Saturday, April 20 • 9 a.m. - Starter Calf ID Day. Cattle Barn, Hier's Park.
• Noon - Beginner Shotgun. Hillside Shooting Sports.
• 2 p.m. - Intermediate and Advanced Shotgun. Hillside Shooting Sports.
Sunday, April 21
• 2 p.m. - Pistol club. Family Living Building, Hier's Park.
Monday, April 22
• 6 p.m. - Archery club. Community Building, Hier's Park.
For more information, contact the Purdue Extension office at 358-4826 or 358-4827.