- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Legion starts fireworks fund-raisers
Thursday, March 28, 2013 7:35 AM
American Legion Post 7 will conduct a series of fund-raisers to raise funds for this year's fireworks show.
• On Saturday, March 30, from 9 a.m. to noon, roadblocks will be set up at the intersections of Jefferson and MacGahan streets, Cherry and Market streets and Jefferson Street and Etna Avenue.
Roadblocks will be set up in the same locations on June 8.
• The Legion will host Cut Throat Karaoke with Diva Jam on April 6, from 9 p.m. to midnight. The event is open to the public.
• On May 18, a nine-hole golf outing will be held at LaFontaine Golf Course. The outing will be held on the front nine during the day and back nine at dusk. It is limited to 15 teams.
Those unable to attend the events can send donation to American Legion Post 7 Fireworks, in care of American Legion Post 7, 1330 Etna Ave., Huntington IN 46750.
For more information, call Dan or Jennifer Fisher at 356-4809.