- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Weekly 4-H activities set
Monday, March 25, 2013 8:41 AM
Purdue University Cooperative Extension - Huntington County office announces its upcoming calendar:
Sunday, March 24
• 4 p.m. - Pork Chop. First Baptist Church, Warren.
Monday, March 25
• 6 p.m. - Archery. Community Building, Hier's Park.
• 7 p.m. - T-Bone. Salamonie School gym.
• 7 p.m. - Best-N-All & We Raise ‘Em. United Church of Christ, Warren.
• 7 p.m. - Tractor Club. Home of Doug Carroll.
Tuesday, March 26
• 6:30 p.m. - Canine Capers. Community Building, Hier's Park.
• 6:30 p.m. - Crystal Clovers. Heritage Hall, Hier's Park.
• 7 p.m. - 4-Leaf Clovers. Home of the Lahrs.
• 7 p.m. - Silver Streak Saddlers. Annex Building.
Wednesday, March 27
• 6 p.m. - Shotgun Club. Family Living Building, Hier's Park.
• 6:30 p.m. - Bippus Busy Bees. New Hope Church.
• 7 p.m. - We Win. Home of the Tyners.
• 7 p.m. - Blue Ribbon Riders. Heritage Hall, Hier's Park.
Thursday, March 28
• 6:30 p.m. - Huntington Hummers Llama/Alpca. Home of the Mills.
• 6:30 p.m. - Muzzleloader Club. Hier's Park Show Arena.
• 7 p.m. - Hoosier Boosters. Family Living Building, Hier's Park.
Friday, March 29
• Good Friday. County offices closed.
Monday, April 1
• 4 p.m. - Deadline for 4-H enrollment, geranium orders and trip applications. Extension Office.
Wednesday, April 3
• 6 p.m. - Golden Eagles. Community Building, Hier's Park.
For more information, contact the Extension office at 358-4826 or 358-4827. The office is located at 354 N. Jefferson St., Suite 202.