- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Weekly 4-H activities announced
Monday, March 18, 2013 7:35 AM
Purdue University Cooperative Extension - Huntington County office announces its upcoming calendar:
Monday, March 18
• 6 p.m. - Archery Club. Community Building, Hier's Park.
• 7 p.m. - Tractor Club. Wertenberger Tire.
Tuesday, March 19
• 6 p.m. - Rifle Club. Family Living Building, Hier's Park.
• 6:30 p.m. - Canine Capers. Community Building, Hier's Park.
• 7 p.m. - 4-H Fair Board. Heritage Hall, Hier's Park.
Wednesday, March 20
• 6 p.m. - Golden Eagles. Community Building, Hier's Park.
• 6 p.m. - Shotgun club. Family Living Building, Hier's Park.
• 6:30 p.m. - Warren Township Wranglers. Manasseh Stables.
• 7 p.m. - Blue Ribbon Riders. Heritage Hall, Hier's Park.
Thursday, March 21
• 6:30 p.m. - Waggin' Tails. Community Building, Hier's Park.
• 6:30 p.m. - Wayne Township Future Farmers. Mt. Etna UMC.
• 7 p.m. - Future Leaders. Home of the Littles.
• 7 p.m. - Barnyard Brigade. Home of the Stephans.
Saturday, March 23
10 a.m. - Beef Preview Show. Hier's Park Show Arena.
Sunday, March 24
• 4 p.m. - Pork Chop Club. First Baptist Church, Warren.
Monday, March 25
• 6 p.m. - Archery. Community Building, Hier's Park.
• 7 p.m. - Best-N-All and We Raise Em'. United Church of Christ, in Warren.
• 7 p.m. - Tractor club. Home of Doug Carroll.
For more information, contact the Extension office at 358-4826 or 358-4827. The office is located at 354 N. Jefferson St., Suite 202.