- About Us
- Make an Announcement
- Special Sections
- Bridal Showcase
- Conservation Section
- Tri-County Spring Farm Edition
- Senior Living
- Spring Home & Garden Edition
- Summer Recreation Guide
- Health & Wellness Edition
- Antiques Directory
- Tri-County Fall Farm Edition
- Annual Restaurant Guide
- Fall Home Improvement Edition
- Fall Car Care Edition
- Holiday Shopping Preview
Local Red Cross announces pair of blood drives coming in March
Monday, February 18, 2013 7:56 AM
The American Red Cross of Huntington County announces two blood drives in March.
• On March 9, from 7 to 11 a.m., Dillman Church will host a blood drive. Donors will receive a Red Cross pin. The church is located at 8888S-1100W-90, in Warren.
• Evangelical United Methodist Church will host a blood drive on March 11, trom 1 to 6:30 p.m. Donors will also receive a Red Cross pin.
To register for the blood drive at Evangelical United Methodist Church, visit redcrossblood.org and enter the sponsor code "evanumc."
Other blood donation appointments can be made by calling 800-733-2767 or visiting redcrossblood.org for more information.
Individuals who are 17 years of age (16 with parental permission in Indiana and Ohio), meet weight and height requirements (110 pounds or more, depending on their height) and are in generally good health may be eligible to donate blood.
Individuals should bring their Red Cross blood donor card or other form of positive ID when they come to donate.